Craftsman 24-in. 208cc Dual-Stage Snowblower
Dual-Stage Snowblower Makes Clearing Snow Quick and Easy Put away your old snow shovel and start clearing your driveway and walkways with a Craftsman 24' Snowblower . This easy-to-handle 24 in. tool has a powerful 4-cycle, 208cc OHV engine that easily moves blows snow out of your way in less than half the time it takes to shovel out a driveway the old-fashioned way. The state-of-the-art design includes an easy push button electric starting switch that gets you started immediately, even in the most frigid temperatures-no tedious mixing of gas and oil. The Dual-Stage Snowblower has an impressive 24 in. clearing width that gets the job done fast, even when you're clearing oversized driveways and large porches and decks. To remove packed snow, sludge and ice, engage the 12 in. serrated steel auger or 12 in. impeller to break up the masses and blow them out of your way. With 8 different speeds, 6 forward and 2 backward, you can easily adjust the thrower to clear light to heavy snowfall all over your property.
- Craftsman 24' Snowblower is equipped with an EZ rotation chute to quickly and easily direct icy deposits anywhere you aim.
- Extra long chute gives better aim and reduces snow blowing back on the operator.
- Large 13 in. x 4 in. X-Trac tires keep the tool steady for extra maneuverability and safety.
- Easy-grip handle is easy to operate while wearing gloves or mittens.
- Plow handles increase control and reduce pressure on legs and lower back.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This