Craftsman 24 hp 50 in. Deck, ZTS 7500 Zero Turn Riding Mower
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Zero-turn means fast, fun mowing. Features a 24 HP Briggs & Stratton® ELS V-Twin OHV engine with Electric Start. Heavy-duty dual EZT hydrostatic drive with twin control levers for speed and direction.
- Check the Fit-Up Chart For Compatiblity 24 HP Briggs and Stratton® ELS V-Twin OHV engine with Electric Start (340 CCA DieHard Battery) for maximum performance.
- Engine has full pressure lubrication and spin-on oil filter.
- Extra Wide 50" anti-scalp mowing deck with 3 blades provides a manicured cut
- Electric deck heighth adjustment allows for infinite height of cut between 1.5" and 3.75" with the simple push of a button
- 360 degree zero turning radius for easy steering in any direction - quick turns and easy trimming around landscaping.
- Dual hydrostatic drive with rugged Hydro-Gear® EZT tranmission for reliability, performance and better traction.
- Comfortable seat with adjustable padded armrests
- 3 gallon fuel tank for long uninterrupted periods of mowing.
- 2 Year Full, 5 Year Frame and Front Axle Warranty
- Engine power values are as rated by the engine manufacturer.
Specifications & Dimensions