Maytag 24" Portable Jetclean® Plus Dishwasher w/ High-Temp Wash Option - Black
$664.99Reg Price $699.99
Get the strength of flexibility in your kitchen with this ENERGY STAR® qualified portable dishwasher. The motor is tested to twice the average dishwasher life expectancy.* But it's more than just dependable because it gets up to 10 place settings sparkling clean. There's a durable 4-blade stainless steel chopper that pulverizes food to help prevent specks on dishes. The Jetclean® Plus wash system uses high-pressure jets to remove tough food particles. Plus, the High Temperature Wash option brings the heat to deliver even greater cleaning performance. Move it into the kitchen when you need it, and put it out of the way when you don't. *Twice life testing based on accelerated 20-year life testing, normal cycle, average use.
- No more pre-rinsing - The 4-blade stainless steel chopper pulverizes food, preventing particles from plugging the wash system and spray jets
- Clean dishes the first time - Strengthened by the industry's most powerful motor available, each cycle blasts away tough soils for clean dishes the first time (among leading brands)
- Better built in the U.S.A. - From Ohio to you, this Maytag® dishwasher is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Optimal cleaning without the need to pre-rinse - The Jetclean® Plus wash system uses high-pressure spray jets to remove tough food particles. A stainless steel chopper blade pulverizes food while the filtration system captures tiny food particles to prevent redistribution during the cycle
- Save money and energy - ENERGY STAR® qualified dishwashers use less water and energy than standard models helping to save money on utility bills
- Room for everything - The oversized tub provides enough capacity to clean tall and large items like cookie sheets, pitchers and mixing bowls
- Removes hard-to-clean soils - The High-Temperature Wash option adds heat and water to the wash cycle to clean dishes with stuck-on foods
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This