Maytag 24" Jetclean® Plus Dishwasher w/ High Temperature Wash Option - White
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Clean dishes start with better built parts. And with a motor that's tested to twice the average dishwasher life expectancy,* this is an ENERGY STAR® qualified dishwasher you can count on. But it's more than just dependable because it gets up to 10 place settings sparkling clean. There's a durable 4-blade stainless steel chopper that pulverizes food to help prevent specks on dishes. The Jetclean® Plus wash system uses high-pressure jets to remove tough food particles. Plus, the High Temperature Wash option brings the heat to deliver even greater cleaning performance. *Twice the life testing based on accelerated 20-year life testing, normal cycle, average use.
- No more pre-rinsing - The 4-blade stainless steel chopper pulverizes food, preventing particles from plugging the wash system and spray jets
- Clean dishes the first time - Strengthened by the industry's most powerful motor available, each cycle blasts away tough soils for clean dishes the first time (among leading brands)
- Better built in the U.S.A. - From Ohio to you, this Maytag® dishwasher is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Optimal cleaning without the need to pre-rinse - The Jetclean® Plus wash system uses high-pressure spray jets to remove tough food particles. A stainless steel chopper blade pulverizes food particles, while the filtration system captures tiny food particles to prevent redistribution during the cycle
- Save money and energy - ENERGY STAR® qualified dishwashers use less water and energy than standard models helping to save money on utility bills
- Room for everything - The oversized tub provides enough capacity to clean tall and large items like cookie sheets, pitchers and mixing bowls
- Removes hard-to-clean soils - The High-Temperature Wash option adds heat and water to the wash cycle to clean dishes with stuck-on foods