Maytag 24" Jetclean® Plus Built-In Dishwasher w/ Premium Rack Glides - White
When it comes to dependability, the Jetclean® Plus built-in Maytag dishwasher MDB8959SBW doesn't mess around. It features premium rack glides, a 10-year limited parts warranty and the industry's most powerful motor* that's tested to 2X life**. It's Maytag's quietest dishwashers ever at 50dBA***. The 100% stainless-steel tub cools faster and draws moisture to help prevent spots on glassware and water drops on plastic containers. With the white Maytag MDB8959SB dishwasher, there's no need to rinse off dried-on food thanks to the ToughScrub™ Plus option and a powerful 4-blade stainless steel chopper. For even more cleaning power, the steam cycle cleans everything from your messiest pans to your finest stemware with high pressure spray jets and steam. This ENERGY STAR® Maytag dishwasher uses less water and energy than standard models, helping to reduce utility bills.
- Jetclean® Plus steam cycle cleans everything from your messiest pans to your finest stemware
- High-pressure spray jets and increased temperatures power off tough, stuck-on food while finishing steam helps clean and reduce spots on glassware
- 4-blade stainless steel chopper pulverizes food and prevents particles from plugging the wash system and spray jets
- Industry's most powerful motor* blasts away tough soils for clean dishes the first time
- QuietSeries™ sound package provides peace and quiet with Maytag's quietest dishwasher ever at 50 dBA***
- Premium rack glides glide effortlessly on a sturdy ball-bearing design, even when fully loaded
- 100% stainless steel tub looks great, resists corrosion and delivers premium drying performance
- Steam sanitize option reduces 99.999% of food soil bacteria, then adds a finishing touch of steam
- This ENERGY STAR Maytag dishwasher uses less water and energy than standard models, helping to reduce utility bills
- Dishwasher is backed by a 10-year limited parts warranty to ensure long-lasting performance
* Among leading brands.
** Twice life testing based on accelerated 20-year life testing, normal cycle, average use.
*** Per IEC standards.