Maytag 24" Built-In Dishwasher w/ Steam Sanitize - Stainless Steel
The 24-inch Maytag dishwasher MDB7749SBM offers dependable cleaning day after day, with the industry’s most powerful motor available* that’s been tested to twice the average dishwasher life expectancy.** In addition, the 100% stainless-steel tub is durable, resists corrosion, and delivers excellent drying performance by drawing moisture away from dishes. The Jetclean® Plus Steam cycle on the stainless-steel MDB7749SB built-in dishwasher cleans everything from your messiest pans to your finest stemware with high-pressure spray jets, increased water temperatures and the finishing touch of steam to help reduce spots on glassware. This Maytag dishwasher also saves you time and effort. The maintenance-free, 4-blade chopper pulverizes food to help keep particles from plugging the wash system and spray jets, eliminating the need to rinse dishes before loading the dishwasher.
- Stainless-steel tub resists rust and retains heated air to help improve drying and reduce spotting
- Enjoy quiet operator with a 50-decibel shound rating
- With an improved design, the tiered upper rack holds tall items like 9-in. plates and glasses
- The Steam Sanitize option sanitizes dishes with a high-temperature rinse that reduces 99.999% of food soil bacteria, then adds the finishing touch of steam
- To help achieve optimal cleaning without overusing resources, Auto Clean gauges the soil level of the load, then adjusts the temperature and wash time accordingly
- Premium, dark Duraguard® nylon racks protect dishes from scratches and damage while resisting rust
- Oversize capacity plus tall tub provides enough room to clean tall and large items like cookie sheets, pitchers and mixing bowls
- This ENERGY STAR® qualified dishwasher uses less water and energy than standard models to help save money on utility bills
- Every Maytag® dishwasher is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
*Among leading brands.
**Twice life testing based on accelerated 20-year life testing, normal cycle, average use.