Whirlpool 24" Built-In Dishwasher w/ Stainless Steel Tub - White
$337.93 - $479.93
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
ENERGY STAR Compliant
what does this mean?
The Whirlpool WDF750SAYW dishwasher is as beautiful on the inside as it is on the outside. The Whirlpool built-in dishwasher's stainless steel tall tub retains heat better for improved drying. A virtually flush door with a shorter 2.5-inch console adds a modern look to your contemporary kitchen and is easy to clean. Not only will the 24-in white Whirlpool WDF750SAY dishwasher fit seamlessly in your kitchen, it'll also fit your lifestyle. From Whirlpool's quietest line of dishwashers, this ENERGY STAR® built-in diswhasher features a Quiet Partner® IV sound package, Whirlpool's highest level of quiet operation and sound-reducing insulation. This model has earned the Good Housekeeping Seal.
- Whirlpool WDF750SAYW dishwasher uses nearly 1/2 less water and energy without compromising performance*
- The Sensor cycle uses two separate sensors to measure temperature, soil level and load size once during the pre-wash and once during the wash cycle
- Cleans tough soils 35% better while using just the right amount of time, energy and water, helping you have more time to do what you love (Compared to previous wash system)
- Our improved AnyWare™ Plus silverware basket now holds up to 12 more pieces of silverware for maximum flexibility and cleaning—place the silverware basket in the bottom rack, on the front of the rack, or use it in the door for 100% usable rack space.
- Equipped with the Quiet Partner™ sound packages and sound-reducing insulation, this dishwasher minimizes noise, so you can run the dishwasher without it interfering with your daily routine
- Whirlpool® dishwashers are designed to endure repeated use and to deliver years of reliable performance (According to a leading consumer magazine)
- You'll love the sleek, smooth texture of the stainless-steel tub, which also provides higher heat retention and improved drying performance
- This CEE Tier 2 qualified and ENERGY STAR® qualified dishwasher uses up to 20% less energy than dishwashers without the ENERGY STAR® rating (Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency product qualifications. Visit cee1.org for more information)
- The Sani Rinse™ option uses a NSF® certified, high-temperature rinse to eliminate 99.999% of food soil bacteria
* Based on Energystar.gov published annual energy usage of Whirlpool Resource Efficient models versus competitive dishwashers MSRP $749 and below. Compared to a conventional dishwasher manufactured before 2006
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This