Whirlpool 24" Built-In Dishwasher w/ Resource-Efficient Wash System - Stainless Look
Warranties & Coverage
General Warranty : 1 year limited
ENERGY STAR Compliant
what does this mean?
Take home a dishwasher that will help improve your home and the environment. With ENERGY STAR® and CEE Tier 1* qualifications, this dishwasher exceeds federal minimum energy efficiency standards by more than 15% and may qualify for rebates. The resource-efficient wash system cleans a full load of dishes using nearly 1/2 the water and energy,** while the Tall Tub design allows you to load tall and odd-shaped items in both racks. Now you have the space you need to clean up after family meals and the energy-efficiency to save money on utility bills while you're doing it. *Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency product qualifications. Visit cee1.org for more information. **Compared to a conventional dishwasher manufactured before 2006.
- The industry's most energy efficient dishwashers - These dishwashers use nearly 1/2 less water and energy without compromising performance (Based on average annual energy usage among leading brand dishwashers, MSRP $399-$749. Compared to a conventional dishwasher manufactured before 2006)
- No One Has Fewer Repairs 15 Years In A Row - Whirlpool® dishwashers are designed to endure repeated use and to deliver years of reliable performance (According to a leading consumer magazine)
- Save on your energy bills - This CEE Tier 1 qualified and ENERGY STAR® qualified appliance uses up to 20% less energy than dishwashers without the ENERGY STAR® rating (Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency product qualifications. Visit cee1.org for more information)
- Our quietest line of dishwashers ever - Equipped with our Quiet Partner™ sound packages and sound-reducing insulation, these models minimize noise, so you can run the dishwasher without it interfering with your daily routine
- Super capacity design - The tall tub adds 3 in. of loading space to wash large pots, cookie sheets, and more
- Quick washing when you need it - The 1-Hour Wash cycle delivers great wash performance in nearly half the time (Compared to normal cycle with lightly soiled loads)
- Removes hard-to-clean soils - The High-Temperature Wash option adds heat and water to the wash cycle to clean dishes with stuck-on foods
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This