Whirlpool 24" Built-In Dishwasher w/ Resource-Efficient Wash System - Bisque
Take home a dishwasher that will help improve your home and the environment. With ENERGY STAR® and CEE Tier 1* qualifications, this dishwasher exceeds federal minimum energy efficiency standards by more than 15% and may qualify for rebates. The resource-efficient wash system cleans a full load of dishes using nearly 1/2 the water and energy,** while the Tall Tub design allows you to load tall and odd-shaped items in both racks. Now you have the space you need to clean up after family meals and the energy-efficiency to save money on utility bills while you're doing it.
- This dishwasher use nearly 1/2 less water and energy without compromising performance (Based on average annual energy usage among leading brand dishwashers, MSRP $399-$749. Compared to a conventional dishwasher manufactured before 2006)
- Whirlpool® dishwashers are designed to endure repeated use and to deliver years of reliable performance (According to a leading consumer magazine)
- This CEE Tier 1 qualified and ENERGY STAR® qualified appliance uses up to 20% less energy than dishwashers without the ENERGY STAR® rating (Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency product qualifications. Visit cee1.org for more information)
- Equipped with our Quiet Partner™ sound packages and sound-reducing insulation, these models minimize noise, so you can run the dishwasher without it interfering with your daily routine
- The tall tub adds 3 in. of loading space to wash large pots, cookie sheets, and more
- The 1-Hour Wash cycle delivers great wash performance in nearly half the time (Compared to normal cycle with lightly soiled loads)
- The High-Temperature Wash option adds heat and water to the wash cycle to clean dishes with stuck-on foods
* Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency product qualifications. Visit cee1.org for more information.
** Compared to a conventional dishwasher manufactured before 2006.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This