Whirlpool 24" Built-In Dishwasher w/ PowerScour™ Option - Black Ice
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
With this 24 in. Whirlpool® WDT910SAYE built-in dishwasher , you can forget soaking and scrubbing. With the PowerScour™ option's 40 targeted spray jets in a designated wash area, it scours away baked-on foods and delivers twice the coverage to clean even your large pots and pans without using an additional drop of water. The Sensor cycle on the black Whirlpool WDT910SAY dishwasher cleans tough soils 35 percent better while using just the right amount of time, energy and water.* The industry-exclusive EZ Adjustable tines have twice the space between tines—just move the innovative sliding lower-rack tines left or right to make room for punch bowls, pots and more. The upper rack is also removable, so you can wash large pots and pans on the lower rack if you need the extra space.
- The industry's most energy efficient dishwashers — These dishwashers use nearly 1/2 less water and energy without compromising performance (Based on Energystar.gov published annual energy usage of Whirlpool Resource Efficient models versus competitive dishwashers MSRP $749 and below. Compared to a conventional dishwasher manufactured before 2006)
- Save effort with the new PowerScour™ option — This option uses 40 targeted spray jets in a designated wash area to scour away baked on foods. The new design features larger jets that deliver two times more coverage to clean even your large pots and pans without soaking, scrubbing, or using an additional drop of water
- Easily wash large or odd shaped items — With features like the EZ-2-Lift™ adjustable upper rack, AnyWare™ Plus silverware basket and the industry-exclusive EZ Adjustable tines you'll have enough space to clean up after your next family meal or gathering and use the 15-place setting capacity to its fullest
- 100% usable rack space — Our improved AnyWare™ Plus silverware basket now holds up to 12 more pieces of silverware for maximum flexibility and is designed to clean better. Place the silverware basket in the bottom rack, on the front of the rack, or use it in the door for 100% usable rack space. Its improved design also allows you to access small silverware and easily place the basket on the counter for unloading
- Our quietest line of dishwashers ever — Equipped with our Quiet Partner™ sound packages and sound-reducing insulation, these models minimize noise, so you can run the dishwasher without it interfering with your daily routine
- Automatically select the right wash and dry settings for your load — The Sensor cycle uses two separate sensors to measure temperature, soil level and load size once during the prewash and once during the wash cycle. Cleans tough soils 35% better while using just the right amount of time, energy and water, helping you have more time to do what you love (Compared to previous wash system)
- No One Has Fewer Repairs 15 Years In A Row — Whirlpool® dishwashers are designed to endure repeated use and to deliver years of reliable performance (According to a leading consumer magazine)
- Save on your energy bills — This CEE Tier 2 qualified and ENERGY STAR® qualified appliance uses up to 20% less energy than dishwashers without the ENERGY STAR® rating (Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency product qualifications. Visit cee1.org for more information)