Electrolux 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Stainless Steel
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
ENERGY STAR Compliant
what does this mean?
With the largest usable capacity in its class*, the Electrolux EIDW5705PS dishwasher combines advanced features and elegant design in a versatile dishwasher that washes more in fewer loads. An integrated control panel puts powerful options within easy reach, so you can set the cycle you need for each load—from quick wash to sanitize rinse to a 24-hour delay start. The stainless-steel interior resists rust and general wear and tear, ensuring that it will continue to look great and offer dependable performance. The stainless-steel Electrolux EIDW5705P dishwasher features a unique washing system that powers through the toughest soil. Wash arms operate efficiently and quietly operation, while the flexible racking system better accommodates different-sized loads and odd-shaped dishes.
- Stainless-steel tub is durable and distributes heat evenly for improved drying
- This Electrolux dishwasher runs at a quite 50 decibels
- Quick wash cycle allows you to thoroughly wash dishes in half the time
- ENERGY STAR® qualified means the dishwasher uses at least 41% less energy**
- IQ-Touch™ control panel displays all of your options, at all times
- Auto wash feature uses smart soil sensor technology to determine how long the wash cycle should run
- AquaLux™ wash system is a unique washing system that uses alternating wash arms for quieter and more efficient operation
- Upper and lower racks extend effortlessly with Luxury-Glide® technology
- Luxury-Hold™ door stays put at whatever angle you place it
- Platinum Star® limited warranty includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge (Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year)
* As measured by adjusted rack space.
** Than the federal minimum standard for energy consumption
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This