LG 24.9 cu. ft. French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator w/ Smart Cooling Technology
With great looks and great features, LG French door refrigerator LFC25765SB is more than just a pretty set of doors. It features a generous 25 cubic feet of space in a compact 33-inch-wide design meant to keep it all organized. The Smart Cooling system, which controls air flow, temperature, and humidity, keeps your food fresh. And the black LG LFC25765S refrigerator is confidently backed by a 10-year warranty. Read what Consumer Reports says about this refrigerator and other slim refrigerators.
- Space for more—If you feel like you never have enough space for your groceries, or find yourself cramming them in, it's time to discover the convenience of having a refrigerator with one of the largest capacities available in a 33" wide refrigerator. With 25 cu. ft. of space in a 33" wide refrigerator, you have plenty of room for plenty more.
- Fresher is better—Smart Cooling technology maintains optimal humidity and temperature levels so your food stays fresher, longer. Digital sensors constantly monitor conditions within the refrigerator, while the Linear Compressor reacts quickly to keep temperature at a level that's best to keep your food fresh. Multi-Air Flow design means strategically-placed vents in every section surround your food with cool air no matter where you put it.
- Because the Linear Compressor motor uses fewer moving parts and operates more efficiently, LG confidently backs the motor with a 10-year warranty.
- Keep it crisp—Humidity-controlled crispers optimize humidity, extending the life of your fruits and vegetables. This refrigerator comes with two humidity-controlled crisper drawers and a full-width Glide-N-Serve™ drawer.
- Sophisticated style and design—Contoured doors, hidden hinges, and a host of great interior features like LED lighting give your refrigerator a look as sophisticated as it is functional.
- Save money, save energy—When your refrigerator exceeds federal standards by 20%, you're going to make an impact on your energy bill, your energy consumption, and most importantly, the environment.
- Get wise—Smart Diagnosis helps the service center diagnose problems over the phone, helping you troubleshoot quickly.