Kenmore 24.7 cu. ft. French-Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator - Stainless Steel
Store more in your refrigerator. This 25 cu. ft. Kenmore French-door refrigerator features dual freezer drawers, temperature-controlled gourmet pantry drawer, SlideAway shelf and dual humidity-controlled crispers . The slim in-door ice maker doesn't block any storage space on the top shelf and leaves room for ample door bins. The filtered ice and water dispenser features an attractive LED display with electronic controls that let you adjust the temperature without opening the refrigerator door.
- The ultimate in organization. With two separate freezer drawers, you have one for easy, organized access to the things you use most often and another for larger, bulky items or longer-term storage.
- Super-sized drawer storage. The Full-Width Gourmet Pantry Drawer is ideal for storing meats, cheeses, party platters and more. For families with young kids, it’s the perfect place to line up healthy snacks like yogurt tubes, veggie sticks, string cheese and fruit cups for easy access by little hands.
- More usable capacity. The Slim In-Door Icemaker gives you 100% use of the top shelf and lets you store more in the door in convenient door bins.
- Maximize your space. LED lighting is recessed up and out of the way so it doesn't interfere with your top shelf storage space. And, LED lighting is brighter and whiter than incandescent lighting while being more energy efficient.
- Produce the way it should be. Humidity-controlled crispers create a better environment to help keep produce fresher, longer.
- Save money and energy. When models meet or exceed ENERGY STAR® standards, you save money and energy while doing your part to help protect the environment.
- Keep your cool. Multi Air Flow Technology features strategically placed vents to balance the cool air throughout the entire refrigerator, so even the milk on the door stays cold.
- Store more on the door. Convenient door bins let you put milk and other gallon-sized containers within easy reach while freeing up shelf space.