Craftsman 24" 179cc Dual-Stage Snow Blower
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Mid-Sized Convenience With A Powerful 179CC Snowblower Get a maneuverable and easy-to-use snow blower with the power to take-on whatever mess winter drops on your doorstep. With advanced features and smart design, Craftsman brings you the right tool for your winter clean-ups in just the size you need. Perfect for medium-sized driveways and long sidewalks, this dual-stage snow blower takes tight corners with ease and blasts through straight-aways, no matter if they're covered in icy-snow or powder. A powerful 179cc 4-cycle OHV Craftsman® engine kicks-out 5-6 HP, while eliminating the need to mess-around with fuel ratios, just gas it and get to work. Using less fuel than bigger machines, this snow thrower works hard while saving you money winter after winter. It saves your pavement too, featuring Gilde-Tech™ skid shoes, this snow blower pushes forward without tearing into your driveway and sidewalk meaning you'll spend less time repairing winter damage during the summer. Made to deal with slippery conditions, the 13 in. x 4 in. X-Trac tires give you sure footing on wet surfaces, ice and hard-packed snow, so you can move forward with confidence and get the job done faster. And when the wind decides to suddenly change directions, you'll be ready. With one-handed operation and a simple joy stick chute control, you can redirect the path of flying snow at a moment's notice, and stay moving. Loaded with the most useful features in the industry, the Craftsman 24" Snow Blower is the perfect middleweight addition to your garage or shed. With enough power to drive through tightly packed snow and the maneuverability to whip around tight turns and sharp corners, this machine delivers the winter performance you need at a price that'll surprise you. Push the button on this Craftsman snow blower today and be ready for whatever winter has in store.
- 179cc* 4-cycle OHV Craftsman® engine provides more power (about 5 to 6 hp), longer life, and improved fuel economy - No mixing of gas and oil required
- Push-button electric start allows for easy and sure starts in cold temperatures
- 24 in. clearing width and 21 in. intake height lets you clear more snow with each pass, ideal for medium-to-large paved and gravel driveways and sidewalks
- 12 in. serrated steel auger and 12 in. impeller breaks up hard-packed snow and discharges heavy wet snow
- 6 forward and 2 reverse, power-propelled speeds save time and energy, allowing operator to adjust speeds to match need
- Remote crank chute control - 180-degree chute rotation to discharge the snow where you want it, without leaving the operators position
- 13 in. x 4 in. X-Trac tires provide superior traction in snowy conditions
- Glide-Tech™ skid shoes eliminate garage rust stains and driveway damage, by sliding along pavers and bricks
- Single-hand operation eliminates starts and stops, freeing up a hand for on-the-go adjustments
- Mitten-grip starter handles - Easy to grasp and turnover recoil start while wearing gloves
- Plow style handles for comfort and control with panel design for convenient shear pin storage
- 2-year limited warranty backed by Sears Service
*as rated by engine manufacturer