Craftsman 24" 179cc* Dual-Stage Snowblower
$399.99 - $509.13
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
Dual-Stage Snowblower Clears Snow in Record Time It's time to retire your old snow shovel and start clearing the icy masses from your driveway and walkways with a Craftsman 24'' snowblower. This lightweight blower has a strong and effective four-cycle, 179cc OHV engine that blows snow out of your way in minutes, meaning you spend much less time on the task than when you use a shovel for the job. The modern design includes an easy push-button electric starting system that gets the blower revving whenever you need it, even in subzero weather. And unlike older snow blowers, there's no need to mix gas and oil to get the machine started. The Dual-Stage Snowblower has an oversized 24-inch clearing width that gets the job done fast, even when you're clearing snow from large driveways, big yards or decks. To remove heavy, wet snow, sludge or ice, power up the 12-inch serrated steel auger or 12-inch impeller to break up the icy, impacted blocks and blow them out of your way. With eight different speeds, six forward and two backward, you can easily adjust the thrower to clear light to heavy snow buildup from all areas of your landscape.
- The Craftsman 24'' snowblower comes equipped with a remote crank and chute direction control to make adjustments without leaving the operator's position.
- Push button starting makes for easy starts, even in the coldest conditions.
- Large 13-inch-by-4-inch X-Trac tires keep the tool steady with superior traction for extra easy maneuverability and safety.
- Glide Tech, reversible skid shoes, are long lasting and prevent scratching of brick and paver drives and will not leave rust stains in your garage.
- Plow handles increase control of the blower and reduce pressure on your legs and lower back.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This