Craftsman 22HP 54” Kohler Powered Turn Tight Riding Mower – Non CA
Reliability and Power Come Together in this Craftsman 54" Kohler Powered Turn Tight® Riding Mower Go ahead and cut corners with this Craftsman 22 HP 54" Kohler powered Turn Tight® riding mower . Craftsman's Turn Tight® technology delivers an incredible 6" turning radius with a normal turn of the steering wheel, making mowing around trees, fences, swing sets and other obstacles a breeze. The 725cc Kohler Elite engine, with 22 HP, moves this riding mower at a max forward cutting speed of 7.5 mph. That power and speed combined with the three-blade, 54"-wide steel cutting deck, means the wide open acreage out back will never stand a chance. The deck has a spring assisted adjustment to cut at a maximum height of 4" and a minimum of 1", so you can tailor different parts of your yard the way you like. Anti-scalp gauge wheels on the deck ensure your lawn always looks perfect. An automatic transmission on the Craftsman 54" Kohler powered Turn Tight® riding mower makes mowing that much easier. Just like your car or truck, you only put this yard tractor in gear and step on the gas to get going. Infinite forward gears mean a super smooth ride and never having to find the perfect gear for hills or other challenging terrain. Since this riding mower is perfect for the real big yards, there's plenty of comfort built in, like cruise control, a cushioned, sliding adjustable seat and an integrated cup holder. Everything you need in a riding mower is here, just grab the wheel of this Craftsman riding mower and own your yard.
- The 3-in-1 steel blades on the Craftsman 22 HP 54 in. Kohler powered Turn Tight® riding mower not only cut, but also mulch and bag with optional attachments
- Hydraulic blade lift and blade engagement make mowing simple and effortless
- This riding mower is designed for both light and heavy hauling along with snow thrower and snow blade attachment capabilities
- The stamped steel frame and cast iron front axle deliver exceptional durability and reliability, making this the last riding mower you will need to buy for years
- There ft.s an overall 2-year warranty on the tractor along with a 5-year warranty on the frame and axle
- Not for sale in California