Craftsman 2200 PSI 1.8 GPM Gas-Powered Pressure Washer
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Get powerful washing performance with the Craftsman Pressure Washer Gas Powered. Make the used look new again with the Craftsman 2,200 PSI Gas Powered Pressure Washer. With 2,200 PSI pressure and a flow of 1.8 gallons per minute, this Briggs & Stratton powered pressure washer makes outdoor cleaning fast and affordable, and saves you the cost and time of having to replace your exteriors. In no time at all you can hook this pressure washer up to your garden hose and start blasting away the build-up of grime, mold and mildew stains, loose paint, rust and more as frequently as needed. Powered by a Brigs & Stratton 440 Series™ engine, the Craftsman pressure washer gas powered gives you the peak performance and power you need to finish the job. The maintenance-free axial cam pump with Easy Start™ technology ensures smooth operation, functionality and easy starting every time. Built to last with a steel frame design and solid rubber wheels, the pressure washer is incredibly robust and durable providing additional support and protection for the engine. Pro-style quick connect spray tips give you three spray options (0 degree maximum, 25 degrees general and low pressure soap) for precise spray pattern control and regular use. The 25 ft. high pressure hose is optimized for everyday cleaning tasks and can be easily wound on the integrated hose wrap for storage. The Perfect Mix™ Direct from concentrate detergent system automatically siphons the perfect amount of detergent into the water stream - no mix, no mess. Great for occasional to frequent cleanups, this pressure washer is just the way to go for small to medium-sized projects, including vehicles, walkways, outdoor furniture and more. Experience unbeatable cleaning performance, flexibility and durability with the Craftsman 2,200 PSI gas-powered pressure washer and have the freedom to blast away grime anytime.
- The Craftsman 2,200 PSI Gas Powered Pressure Washer boasts a Briggs & Stratton 550 Series™ engine (5.50 ft.-lbs. of torque) for power-packed performance
- 2,200 max PSI, 1.8 max GPM delivers a steady stream to clean virtually anything
- Three quick-connect spray tips (0 degree, 25 degree and low-pressure fan soap) for versatility
- Axial cap pump with Easy Start™ technology is maintenance free
- Direct for concentrate detergent system for no-hassle cleaning
- Fold-down handle for easy transport and storage
- 25-ft. high-pressure hose gives you extended reach for tasks
- 10 in. smooth-rolling wheels are durable and solid
- California compliant
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This