LG LFC22770ST 21.8 cu. ft. French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator
$809.93 - $1,169.93
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
With the LG LFC22770ST large capacity French door refrigerator you don't have to sacrifice style when shopping for smaller kitchen spaces. With a generous 21.8 cu. ft., this stylish French door refrigerator gives you 10% more capacity in the same 30" width*. Not only does that mean more room for groceries, but Smart Cooling technology helps all that extra food stay fresher, longer. Add the 10-year limited warranty of the Linear Compressor and the quick, expert advice of SmartDiagnosis™, and you've got style, space and features you can count on, in a size that fits your kitchen.
- The largest capacity* 21.8 cu. ft. in 30" width LG LFC22770 refrigerator gives you ample room for groceries and more.
- Smart Cooling system is designed to maintain superior conditions within the refrigerator. The Linear Compressor reacts quickly to temperature fluctuations and helps keep your food fresher, longer. Meanwhile, strategically-placed vents in every section help to surround your food with cool air no matter where you put it.
- Get easier access to the food you reach for the most by taking advantage of the bottom freezer drawer. You're in and out of the refrigerator all day, so we put the freezer on the bottom. That means the refrigerator compartment is at eye-level, and that's more convenient for you and your family.
- When you buy a refrigerator, you don't want to worry that it won't last. Because the Linear Compressor motor uses fewer moving parts and operates more efficiently, LG confidently backs the motor with a 10-year limited warranty.
- Humidity-controlled crispers are designed to maintain humidity, to help extend the life of your fruits and vegetables.
- Contoured doors, commercial handles, hidden hinges and a host of great interior features such as humidity-controlled crispers give your refrigerator a look as sophisticated as it is functional. Interior LED lighting along the sides and ceiling provide added style.
- When your refrigerator uses at least 20% less energy than required by federal standards, you’re going to make an impact – on your energy bill, your energy consumption, and most importantly, the environment.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This