Craftsman 22 In. Self-Propelled Rear Bag Mower Non CA
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Make Work Easy With A Craftsman 22" Self-Propelled Rear Bag Mower Sometimes, the mowing part is the easy part; it's getting your lawn mower started that makes the task a chore. Not anymore with this Craftsman Limited Edition key start 22" self-propelled rear bag mower . Yes, key start, as in simply turning the lawn mower on. There's no more pulling to start, unless you really, really want to. Yep, turn the key and the powerful 675 Briggs & Stratton roars to life with all of its powerful 6.75 ft.-lbs. of torque that dutifully spins the single performance blade at optimal speed for a premium cut. The 22 inch mowing deck has four height positions and is easily lifted or lowered to meet to get your grass to the perfect height. Not only is it super easy to turn this Craftsman lawnmower on, but it’s just as simple to use it thanks to a variable speed front gear drive. Whether you really want to go or just take it slow, you can mow the lawn at your own pace without having to lean heavily on the handle to plow through extra thick patches on your lawn. This mower drives through it with ease. Whether you like to bag your clippings for the mulch pile, give your lawn some extra fortification by mulching while you mow or simply let the cut grass discharge, this Craftsman rear bag mower can do all three. Can't decide? If you change your mind, the deck chute cover easily goes on with a stable locking mechanism that directs the clippings to the Craftsman exclusive Dustblocker Grass Bag. The cover comes off just as effortlessly to let the cut grass blow out the side. The exclusive bag also comes off with ease thanks to a brightly marked posi-lock bag attachment that removes all the guess work on just how the bag attaches to the mower. Being self-propelled with a turn-key start, the only way mowing the lawn could be easier is if you hired a professional to do it. And there's no need to do that with the attractive price on this self-propelled lawn mower .
- 22 in. state-of-the-art deck design - Optimizes premium quality cut while providing excellent bagging, mulching or discharging options (no tools needed)
- Variable speed front wheel gear drive propelled - Match the mowing speed to your pace
- 675 Series Briggs & Stratton Engine (6.75 ft-lbs gross torque) - Just turn the key and start mowing. Torque is the true measure of the engine's power
- Posi-Lock bag attachment - Bright, easy-to-see bag attachment eliminates the guess work
- Craftsman Exclusive - Dustblocker Grass Bag - Specialized construction helps keep dirt away from user
- Assembly: Some assembly required
- Not available for sale in California
- This product does not meet current California emissions regulations
- Made in USA