Craftsman 22 In. Front Wheel Drive Self Propelled High Wheel Mower w/ Briggs & Stratton Platinum Key Start–Non CA
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Lighten Your Load With A 22" Self Propelled Lawn Mower Big wheels give you more leverage and greater height on this Craftsman 22” self-propelled lawn mower, making short work of obstacles and rough terrain. No matter what kind of uneven ground you’re standing on, you’ll want this lawn mower to keep you moving forward and make your work easier, job after job. Designed to provide powerful forward drive and the kind of grip billy goats would be jealous of, this Craftsman lawn mower turns even the toughest terrain into a well kept lawn. Powered by the 700 series Briggs and Stratton Key-Start Engine, this lawn mower is quick to get going out of the shed. No more pulling cords over and over, hoping for the engine to catch, just turn the key and get cutting. And with a state-of-the-art 22 inch cutting deck , this lawn mower delivers a high-grade cut while allowing you to move easily between output functions. Whether you want your clippings spread, bagged or mulched into fine bits then re-deposited as natural fertilizer, you can switch seamlessly between functions and not even need have to stop and search for the tools to do it. And speaking of bags, the attached, Craftsman exclusive Dust Blocker bag is not only designed for simple one-handed on and off operation, but it helps keep dust and pollen in the air to a minimum. With some of the best features in the yard care market, equipped to overcome the roughest terrain and built by Craftsman to outlast the competition, this lawn mower makes a great addition to any yard. Bring this lawn mower home today and get the quality and reliability you deserve at a price you can afford.
- 22 in. state-of-the-art deck design - Optimizes premium quality cut while providing excellent bagging, mulching or discharging options (no tools needed)
- Variable speed dual trigger front wheel gear drive propelled - Match the mowing speed to your pace
- 700 Platinum Series Briggs & Stratton Key Start Engine (7.0 ft-lbs gross torque) - Just turn the key and start mowing - Torque is the true measure of the engine's power
- 12 in. rear high wheels - For added maneuverability
- Craftsman Exclusive - Rear Door Interlock - Allows one hand-handed operation while removing the bag and rear door stays open when reattaching and closes automatically when ready to mow again
- Posi-Lock bag attachment - Bright, easy-to-see bag attachment eliminates the guess work
- Not available for sale in California
- This product does not meet current California emissions regulations
Specifications & Dimensions