Craftsman 48" Fast Auto 22HP Briggs & Stratton Turn Tight® Riding Mower
$1,420.24 - $2,079.99
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
Craftsman 48 in. Turn Tight® Fast Riding Mower Gets You Around Obstacles in Comfort Whether you're wading through the weeds after the spring rains or clearing the driveway after a winter storm, the Craftsman 48 inch Briggs and Stratton Platinum 22 HP 724cc V-Twin Turn Tight® FAST riding lawn mower has the power to make quick work of the job. It also has the finesse to make tidy work—with a 6 inch Turn Tight® turning radius, this machine will maneuver around trees and fences where many riding lawn mowers just don't fit. The generous 48 in. blade means fewer laps around the yard. An adjustable deck can raise up to four inches off the ground, letting it chew through heavy growth. Its top speed of 7.5 mph, plus its automatic transmission, makes it a dream to operate on rolling expanses or up or down hills.
- Powered by a V-Twin Platinum series 22 HP Briggs & Stratton Intek OVE engine that is designed to run cooler and cleaner for better fuel economy and longer engine life.
- The rugged FAST Automatic transmission, with a maximum speed of 7.5 MPH, features foot pedal operation. With a forward and reverse pedal this tractor operates just like a car to quickly mow in any direction.
- Turn Tight® technology features a 6 inch turning radius that easily maneuvers around gardens and other obstacles, while shortening time between each pass.
- 48 inch cutting deck offers cutting heights from 1 inch up to 4 inches mowing more grass in less time
- With 10 easy to adjust cutting height options for the best suited cutting height to meet seasonal conditions.
- Mow-in-Reverse option allows you to perform a quick 2-step process in order to keep the blades engaged for continuous mowing while shifting into and out of reverse.
- Anti-scalp front and rear gauge wheels and nose roller protect your deck by keeping it from scalping the grass when the mower encounters uneven or sloped terrain.
- The superior strength of the cast-iron front axle provides piece of mind when your yard contains rugged terrain or numerous obstacles.
- Easy to fill 3 gallon fuel tank helps reduce refueling needs for long days in the yard
- Comfortable 15 inch ergonomic high-back seat isolates user from bumps and vibration reducing rider fatigue.
- Deck Wash system facilitates cleaning of the cutting deck. Just attach the hose, turn on the water and start the engine.
- Convenient Electric Lift feature allows for quick raising or lowering of the cutting deck.
- Safely carry your favorite beverage with you on the tractor while you mow.
- Item is not CARB-Compliant and cannot be shipped to California.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This