Craftsman 22" Front Wheel Drive Self Propelled High Wheel Lawn Mower w/ Briggs & Stratton Platinum Engine–Non CA
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Push Through It With A 22" Self Propelled High Wheel Mower How many low quality tools have you thrown out? How many hours have you spent trying to resuscitate those barely functioning ‘deals’ that you find online or in discount stores? When it comes to summer, it’s time to stop messing around, and get the right tools to take on whatever jobs you have waiting to get done. This thinking has been the basis for Craftsman’s superior build and design for decades, and now by working together with lawn-mowing legends B riggs and Stratton, Craftsman brings you the kind of tool that will take down one of summer’s biggest chores, week after week, summer after summer. The Craftsman 22” self propelled high wheel lawn mower is a cut above the competition. Powered by the impressive Briggs and Stratton 7.0 Platinum engine, this mower delivers an uncompromising 7 foot-pounds of torque with each rotation, creating a lawn mowing force great enough to get through the densest grass in a hurry. And with a cutting-edge 22 inch deck that allows you to switch between mulching, bagging and spreading your clippings without heading to the tool shed, you can get more done in less time, just the way you want. Easily flexible, the variable speed drive and independent height adjustment give you the tailored fit you need for the perfect lawn, while the massive 12 inch rear wheels deliver the kind of mobility you’re expect from a mountain bike not a lawn mower as brawny as this one. Any way you cut it, this lawn mower gives you what you need. So make room in your garage, move over those shovels, bring this Craftsman masterpiece home today and see how easy it is to get the quality equipment you deserve at a price that you can afford.
- 22 in. state-of-the-art deck design - Optimizes premium quality cut while providing excellent bagging, mulching or discharging options (no tools needed)
- Variable speed front wheel gear drive propelled - Match the mowing speed to your pace
- 700 Platinum Series Briggs & Stratton Engine (7.0 ft-lbs gross torque) - Torque is the true measure of the engine's power
- 12 in. rear high wheels - for added maneuverability
- Craftsman Exclusive - Rear Door Interlock - Allows one hand-handed operation while removing the bag and rear door stays open when reattaching and closes automatically when ready to mow again
- Posi-Lock bag attachment - Bright, easy-to-see bag attachment eliminates the guess work
- Not available for sale in California
- This product does not meet current California emissions regulations
- Made in USA