KitchenAid 22.6 cu. ft. Built-In French-Door Bottom Freezer Refrigerator
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
The internal water dispenser with AquaSense™ filtration allows you to enjoy fresh, filtered water straight from your refrigerator. Creative storage options include a wine bin, Quick Chill Drawer, 4 Slide N Lock™ Door Bins, and 4 SpillClean™ glass shelves. The ExtendFresh™ Plus Temperature-Management System and ExtendFresh™ Ingredient Care Center help to keep food fresh and preserve their taste and texture, and custom panels allow you to choose colors and styles that are perfect for your kitchen. CALL 1-800-531-7570 TO ORDER NOW!
- Hassle-free ice - The automatic ice maker promises a continual supply of ice
- More freezer space - The AquaSense™ Filtration System reduces water impurities and saves storage space
- Preserve the taste of your frozen foods - The pulse defrost system helps minimize temperature swings in the freezer to provide excellent storage for your frozen foods
- Easy-to-use, electronic controls - The interior, glass-touch sensor controls allow you to make precise temperature adjustments to the refrigerator and freezer
- Provides excellent food storage - The ExtendFresh™ Plus Temperature-Management system maintains the refrigerator and freezer separately to store ingredients in optimal conditions
- Smooth-Gliding Drawers - The SatinGlide® System allows the refrigerator pans and freezer baskets to move in and out easily, even when fully loaded
- Restores newly loaded groceries to their optimal temperature - With the push of a button, Max Cool delivers a burst of cool air so groceries reach their desired temperatures quickly
- Style options to fit your kitchen - This refrigerator includes overlay style trim to provide a frameless look and requires the installation of custom panels (not included) to blend in with your surrounding cabinetry
- A built-in look for your kitchen - This built-in refrigerator offers an integrated, seamless look and requires secure installation into your cabinets and/or wall