Jenn-Air 21.8 cu. ft. Built-In French-Door Bottom Freezer Refrigerator w/ Internal Dispenser
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
. The counter-depth built-in Jenn-Air bottom-freezer refrigerator JFC2290VPR reduces overall depth by up to 5 inches to give you more usable space in your kitchen and features an internal water dispenser that delivers clean, fresh-tasting water while leaving the exterior doors sleek and clean. The Glide-Out Drawer with SmoothClose™ drawer track system features triple-tiered storage for easy organization, viewing and access. The sturdy drawer design with precision ball bearings provides effortless opening and closing, even when fully loaded to ensure smooth operation every time.
- Create a built-in look in your kitchen - Three inches taller than a traditional 69-inch tall refrigerator, the extra height of this 72-inch cabinet-depth refrigerator fills the gap usually left at the top when installed under standard cabinetry
- Keeps deli and dairy items fresh - The Temperature-Controlled Gourmet Bay™ Drawer with Self-Opening Lid features adjustable temperature control that allows chilled air to circulate, keeping foods stored inside cooler than the rest of the fresh food section
- Consistent climate control - TriSensor™ Electronic Climate Control features 3 sensors that work together to maintain consistent climate control for outstanding food preservation
- Enjoy clean, fresh-tasting water - The one-hand internal water dispenser with PUR® filtration provides convenient access to filtered water while maintaining the refrigerators sleek, uninterrupted exterior
- Provides easy viewing and access to your frozen foods - The Glide-Out Drawer with SmoothClose™ Drawer Track System offers two levels of freezer storage, and the sturdy drawer design with precision ball bearings allows effortless opening and closing, even when fully loaded
- Add style to your kitchen - White and Black Floating Glass designs feature flawless glass panels that appear to float in place, and Oiled Bronze suite is a warm, stylish alternative to stainless steel showcases radiant auburn hues and rich metallic undertones