Craftsman 21" 179cc* Single-Stage Snowblower w/ Electric Start
21" 179cc Single-Stage Electric Start Snowblower Clears with Ease Winter often brings heavy snows, but the Craftsman 21" 179cc single-stage electric start snowblower is here to ensure that you don't have to do any backbreaking shoveling. This powerful little machine works even in deep, wet snow. Just start the machine with a push of a button and clear snow straight down to the pavement on your sidewalk or paved driveway. A self-propelling mechanism helps take the weight off of the job. Enjoy the freedom of not mixing oil and gas in this 21" 179cc single-stage electric start snowblower . The four-cycle OHV engine has separate reservoirs for gasoline and oil, simplifying the maintenance process while improving fuel economy. The Snow Claw auger breaks up clumps and sends snow flying to exactly where you need it through the 190-degree adjustable chute. An electric start ensures that you can fire it up instantly every time, no matter how cold it gets. The two-year limited warranty ensures that you'll love your purchase.
- The Craftsman 21" 179cc single-stage electric start snowblower is ideal for up to a six-car driveway, easily keeping all your pavement clear
- Snow Claw auger ensures that pavement gets completely cleared of snow, ensuring you don't have to clean up any missed snow
- Durable 8"x2" wheels make it easy to move the snowblower when not in use
- Auger pushes the machine forward whenever it's in use so all you have to do is steer
- Mitten-grip starter handle lets you put the machine to use without removing your gloves
- Ergonomic handle makes it easier to steer and grip, giving you the best possible control while moving snow