Craftsman 21" 123cc Single-Stage Snowblower
Store pickup Shipping
1 year parts and labor
Come in From the Cold Faster When you Clear the Drive with This 21 Inch Snow Blower Keep your driveway, porch and paths clear this winter with this 21 Inch Snow Thrower from Craftsman. Shoveling even a small snowfall can be backbreaking work, but it doesn't have to be that way. This unit propels itself forward and clears pavement clean with very little effort from you. Just guide it using the ergonomic gull wing handle. The 21-inch width means you can maneuver small spaces like walkways and decks with ease. Meanwhile, the 13-inch intake height means you can clear a lot of snow from those small spaces, with just one pass.The chute rotates 190 degrees, so you can throw the snow just where you want it-not where you just cleared. This 21 Inch Snow Blower is compact but has a powerful 123 cc 4-cycle OHV Craftsman engine that just wont' quit. It starts easy, too, with easy-to-grasp mitten-grip starter handles. Even better, there's no mixing gas and oil out in the cold just to keep it running!
- This Craftsman 21 Inch Snow Thrower makes clearing the snow from even small paths a breeze.
- It has ground-engaging auger paddles that pull it forward, making it easy for anyone to maneuver.
- The 8" x 1.5" wheels make it easy to maneuver even when you're not throwing snow
- The Snow Claw auger technology scrapes the ground clean and then throws the snow farther, without clogging-no more stopping to clear the chute.
- The chute rotates 190 degrees, making it easy to aim the snow to a convenient location.
- The mitten-grip start handles mean no more frozen fingers while you try to start your snow thrower.
- Comes with a Sears Service-backed 2-year limited warranty for peace of mind
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This