Craftsman 208cc* Counter Rotating Rear Tine Tiller
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Tear Up New Ground with this Craftsman Rear Tine Tiller. Powered by a 208cc OHV Craftsman engine, the Craftsman rear tine tiller 208cc counter rotating tiller runs cooler and ensures years of reliability and ultra-tough performance. Rugged, cast iron gear drive transmission has the power and durability to handle tough garden jobs. wide 18 inch tilling width saves time and is ideal for tilling larger areas. Four 12 in. steel heat-treated, counter-rotating tines are great for cultivating, as well as for breaking hard ground. Featuring a counter-rotating rear tine design, the rear tine tiller is easy to operate for small or large jobs – the wheels pull the tiller forward against the counter rotating tines to provide the power to break up heavy, uncultivated soil quickly and easily. An adjustable padded loop and bail handle with foam grips provide comfort and control while tilling or transporting. Steel serrated rear-tine shield and adjustable side tine shields cover tines, protecting feet, vegetation, all while reducing the amount of dust and debris thrown by the rotating action. Spring-loaded, adjustable depth stake controls a range of tilling depths with ease.
- The Craftsman Rear Tine Tiller 208cc Counter Rotating powers through tough soil to rejuvenate seed beds
- Comes with a 2-year full warranty to protect your investment. Its 13 in. pneumatic agricultural tires with free-wheel and locked-wheel positions create greater traction in cultivated and muddy soil
- 208cc OHV Craftsman engine runs cooler for long-lasting life
- 18 in. tilling width tills large areas in less time
- Spring-loaded, adjustable depth stake for easy tilling depth adjustments
- Rugged, cast iron gear drive transmission is extremely durable and powerful
- Foam grips provide comfort and control while tilling or transporting
Specifications & Dimensions