Craftsman 205cc* Counter Rotating Rear Tine Tiller CA Only
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Adjustable padded loop and bail handle with foam grips provide comfort and control.
- 205cc* OHV Craftsman® engine is designed for reliability and performance; OHV runs cooler and assures years of reliable performance
- Rugged cast iron gear drive transmission has the power and durability to handle tough garden jobs
- 18 in. tilling width saves time and is ideal for tilling larger areas
- Four 12 in. heat treated steel, counter rotating tines; great for cultivating as well as for breaking hard ground
- Counter rotating, rear tine design is easy to operate for small or large jobs; wheels pull the tiller forward against the counter rotating tines, providing the power to break up heavy uncultivated soil
- Adjustable padded loop and bail handle with foam grips provide comfort and control while tilling or transporting
- Steel serrated rear tine shield and adjustable side tine shields cover tines, protecting feet, vegetation, and reducing the amount of dust and debris thrown by the rotating action
- Spring-loaded adjustable depth stake controls a range of tilling depths with ease
- 13 in. pneumatic agricultural tires with free-wheel and locked-wheel positions create greater traction in cultivated and muddy soil, and provide easy transport
- 2-year full warranty
*As rated by engine manufacturer
Specifications & Dimensions