Whirlpool 20 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator w/ 30 in. Wide Footprint - Black
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Just because space is limited in your kitchen doesn't mean the capacity in your refrigerator has to be. Whirlpool® 30" French door refrigerators complement small spaces, pre-existing kitchen fixtures and downtown apartments, while offering the most usable capacity available in its class.* You can even save some money on your utility bills. The Adaptive Defrost system saves 12% more energy** and helps earn this model an ENERGY STAR® qualification and meet CEE Tier 2*** standards. Now you can take home the modern style and design of a French door refrigerator without giving up the capacity or efficiency you expect from Whirlpool brand. *Based on shelf and door bin surface space, for 30" wide or less French door bottom freezer models. **As compared to Whirlpool® French door models without Adaptive Defrost; based on 24-hour interval with refrigerator doors left unopened. ***Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualifying product list. Visit cee1.org for more information.
- French door styling with a smaller footprint—Take home the design you want with this 30" wide model. Now you can enjoy the modern style and popularity of a French door refrigerator in smaller spaces.
- The most usable capacity available in its class—Store more fresh and frozen food with the most usable capacity available in its class. (Based on shelf and door bin surface space for 30" or less French door bottom freezer models.)
- This ENERGY STAR® qualified refrigerator meets CEE Tier 2 standards and uses less energy each year than a 50-watt light bulb. (Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualifying product list. Visit cee1.org for more information. Based on continuous operation of bulb for one year.)
- Adaptive Defrost provides improved food preservation by running the defrost cycle only when necessary.
- Easily store long items—The unique size of the humidity controlled crispers helps store long items like fresh carrots and celery.
- Located in the crisper drawer, the FreshFlow™ produce preserver helps extend the freshness of produce up to 4 days longer. (Based on commonly purchased produce.)
- Reduce common food odors—The FreshFlow™ air filter is 15 times more effective than baking soda and reduces common food odors by actively circulating air through our new carbon based filter.
- Store wide items—The full-width pantry with temperature controls stores wide items like party platters and sheet cakes.
- Create more space for tall items—The adjustable fold-away shelf temporarily creates more space for tall items.