Ingersoll-Rand 20 Gallon Air Compressor Vertical Tank 2 HP #P1.5IU-A9
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Use the Power of Air for Your Big and Small Jobs with the Ingersoll-Rand 20 Gallon Air Compressor Designed for professionals and serious DIYers, the Ingersoll Air Compressor delivers maximum air output for driving impact guns, ratchets, grinders, drills, nail guns, paint sprayers, sanders and more. This portable single stage compressor gives you the clout you need to blast the site clean, power your tools and get your home improvement jobs done right. And with its durable cast iron construction, it’s built to last many summers. This versatile unit features a cast iron, oil lubricated pump giving you solid and smooth running while its belt drive keeps it working with quiet efficiency. With 100 percent continuous duty for your toughest applications and 135 psi maximum pressure, this 20 gallon air compressor is perfect for powering all your light and big jobs, with semi pneumatic tires and a six foot power cord, it’s conveniently mobile too. Whether you’re hauling it in your truck or wheeling it around your garage, its heavy duty cast iron frame will hold up for years equipping you with the power to respond to any task, whenever and wherever required. The Ingersoll Air Compressor makes light work of tough jobs.
- The Ingersoll Air Compressor features 100 percent cast-iron cylinders and frame for incredible strength and durability
- Belt driven for quiet operation - 80 dBa
- Heavy duty ergonomic handle for operator comfort
- 135 psi maximum pressure powers your home and jobsite tasks
- Semi pneumatic tires for easy portability
- Easily accessible side drain valve to keep your compressor running more efficiently
- 20 gallon ASME, National Board-coded receiver tank includes discharge mounted check valve, pressure gauge, drain valve, service valve and relief valve
- Automatic Start/Stop pressure switch control with manual On/Off lever
- Manual thermal overload motor protection -no starter required
- Enclosed belt guard shields flywheel, belt and motor sheave for extra protection
- Splash lubrication keeps cylinders running efficiently
- All units are prewired and thoroughly tested before shipment
- Meets OSHA standards and compliant with UL / CSA / ASME standards