Craftsman 2 pc. 10" and 7" Locking Plier Set with Cushion Grips
The 2-Pc. Locking Plier Set Features the Right Tools, Built to Last The Craftsman 2-pc. locking plier set is built with your convenience in mind. Both pliers in the set are designed to lock easily with one hand and release quickly with a push of the handle. The set includes one pair of 10" curved jaw pliers with a built-in wire cutter. It also features 7" straight jaw locking pliers, which are designed to give you maximum contact when you're working on multiple types of surfaces, including flat, square or hex. While the 2-pc. locking plier set tools are designed to work hard, they're also made for comfort. Durable cushion grips make them easy to work with and keep your hand from slipping. These pliers bear the Craftsman name, so you know they're made for the long haul. They're forged out of high-grade, heat-treated alloy steel, so you'll be passing these tools down to the next generation.
- The Craftsman 2-pc. locking plier set includes two durable pairs of pliers, 10" curved jaw pliers with a built in wire cutter and 7" straight jaw locking pliers
- The pliers feature an easy-release mechanism, allowing you to lock them with one hand, and release them quickly by pushing on the handle
- Straight jaw pliers are made to give you maximum contact on multiple surfaces, including flat, square or hex
- Comfortable cushioned grips reduce hand fatigue and prevent slipping
- Pliers are crafted out of high-grade, heat-treated alloy steel, so they're made to last