Craftsman 2 in 1 Handle 6.0 Amp/VS Orbital Scrolling Sabre Saw
$47.93 - $63.99Reg Price $79.99
Ergonomic 2-in-1 Position Handle with Soft Grip and 2 Position Trigger Switch with Constant ON Button Innovative design converts the traditional D grip handle to the Barrel Grip position for enhanced performance. Both upper and lower handles have soft grip to reduce vibration and user fatigue. Extended trigger switch allows for one or two finger placement on the trigger. 6.0 AMP, 800-3000 SPM, Variable Speed Craftsman Motor Powerful 6.0 AMP, permanently sealed 100% ball bearing motor provides 800-3000 SPM. Variable speed dial allows for proper selection of the motor speed for the material being cut. Ample power to cut or plunge through soft and hard woods a like. 5 Position Orbital Blade Selection with 360 Blade Rotation. A flip of the switch allows for quick adjustment of the pitch to the blade, to control the amount of orbiting action, detents securely lock the selection in position. Choose from fast, medium, low or smooth for variety of wood or metal surfaces to cut. Select the scrolling mode to allow the blade to rotate from 0-360 or any angle in between. 1 Year / 90 Day Warranty.
- Electric Powered On Demand LaserTrac®Guide Line: Quick push of the button emits a thin Red laser guideline out from the tool on to the work surface.
- Cast Aluminum Shoe, Resin Shoe and Blade Support Roller and Dual Beveling: Robust design and over-sized cast aluminum shoe is light weight, yet strong. Plastic resin sole resists from scratching the work surface. Blade support roller keeps the blade straight, free from twisting and extends blade life. Dual beveling table tilts 0-45 to the left and right of the blade. The shoes over-sized work surface is 27% larger and provides increased stability over steel.
- Large 15/16-Inch Blade Stroke: Extended blade stroke enhances cutting capacity and allows more teeth per inch to pass through the material to provides a smoother, more refined finished cut.
- Die Cast Aluminum Lower Gear Box Housing with Machined Gear Box: Redesigned cast aluminum lower gear box housing is lightweight and powerful. Machined gear box provides efficient power transfer to the blade.
- Integrated Dust Blower with Vac Adapter: Select either the integrated vacuum or blower mode to quickly remove debris from the work surface.
- Quick Release Tool-Less Blade Change: Bayonet blade clamp allows for quick change of either U or T shank blades.
- On board Tool Storage: Alan key holder keeps the alan stored on the cord for quick blade support or table bevel adjustments.
- Includes: Hex Key, 1 1/4 VacAdapter and Storage Case