Craftsman 2-1/2 Ton Floor Jack, Low Profile
Lift heavy vehicles with the 2-1/2 Ton Floor Jack. When it's time to crawl underneath your sports car, you need the Craftsman Low Profile Jack . This jack is specially designed for cars with a minimal ground clearance, so you can easily lift them without damaging the body. The jack sits at a starting height of 3-1/2 inches and will lift your car up to 14 inches off the ground, high enough so you can work on your car in comfort . The 2-1/2 Ton Floor Jack holds up to 5,000 pounds and lifts easily with the pump handle. It can be difficult to perform routine maintenance on cars with low ground clearance, but this jack will give you more options. After lifting the vehicle, place support stands underneath to keep it secure while you tune it up. Once you're finished, turn the release valve to bring your car safely back down to the ground.
- Craftsman Low Profile Floor Jack has a weight capacity of 2-1/2 tons (5,000 pounds)
- Low-profile design makes it ideal for vehicles with minimal ground clearance
- Lifting range of 3-1/2 inches to 14 inches
- Includes jack, handle and manual
- Backed by a 1-year warranty