GearWrench 19mm Flat Full Polish Ratcheting Combination Wrench
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
The Dependable 19mm Flat Wrench Built to not only meet but surpass ANSI and international DIN torque specifications, this 19mm wrench delivers, job after job. A serious addition to your tool box, it features a gripping surface like no other. Known as Surface Drive® the design centered in the box end of this combo wrench delivers every ounce of torque you apply to the sturdiest parts of each nut and bolt, helping to eliminate rounding, stripping and slip while giving more life to each fastener. So when you’re servicing equipment that you want to last, reach for this wrench. And should you find yourself in a tight spot, whether you’re reaching under an alternator or behind a furnace, the fine toothed ratcheting mechanism embedded in this tool not only ensures smooth, even moments, but spins tough fasteners with as little as five degrees of sweep, so you can get the job done when all you have is just a little wiggle room. Perfect for spaces tight or wide open, backed by a commonsense lifetime warranty and delivering the kind of grip you can trust, toss this 19mm Flat Wrench in your tool kit, and get the job done right.
- The Gearwrench 19mm flat wrench delivers strength, flex and grip in places other tools can’t even reach
- Ratcheting box end stays in contact with the fastener for speedy turns and tight torquing
- Turn nuts and bolts with only 5 degrees of sweep giving more knuckle clearance
- Built to surpass national and international torque specs, this wrench is made to last
- Surface Drive® provides a stronger grip on fasteners that reduces rounding
- Warranty: Limited lifetime