Craftsman 190cc* 22" Rear Drive Self-Propelled EZ Lawn Mower 50 States
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Let the Mower Do the Work Mowing the lawn might not be one of the more pleasurable warm-weather experiences, but this Craftsman rear drive lawn mower makes this necessary yard chore easier and, dare we say, more enjoyable. Staying true to its Craftsman roots, this lawn mower combines reliability, value and innovation all for a price that leaves a little extra in the wallet for some dandelion killer. A 675 Briggs and Stratton Gold Series 190cc* engine powers this Craftsman mower through the tallest grass with relative ease and is 20% easier to pull with Smooth Start and Ready Start® equipped with no priming needed. With that much power, this lawn mower effortlessly drives itself with a variable speed propelled drive system so it does all the work for you. There's no more leaning into the handle coaxing the mower forward, this Craftsman charges ahead, chewing up long blades of grass down to the perfect height you desire with four cutting height positions so your lawn always looks the best on the block. Large eight-inch-high rear wheels with polyurethane rims on the front and back, combined with the lawn mower's 22 inch cutting width with single precision cutting blade makes for easy maneuverability and gets the job done faster. Craftsman also added an important safety feature with EZ Blade Control stops the cutting blade when you release a lever but keeps the engine running – even while you empty the rear bagger. An adjustable, multi-position handle all but guarantees a perfect fit for you and easily folds up for storage to save space when not in use. With all of these great features, mowing the lawn is almost a fun part of summer again.
- 22 in. high-performance deck — Provides excellent bagging and mulching
- 675 Briggs & Stratton Gold Series 190cc* engine with Smooth Start (20% easier to pull); Ready Start (no priming needed); and M.R.S.
- Rear drive — Single speed propelled drive system; Let the mower do the work and not you
- EZ Blade Control — Stops blade while keeping the engine running when emptying bag
- Dustblocker Grass Bag — Specialized construction helps keep dirt away from user
*As rated by the engine manufacturer
Specifications & Dimensions