Craftsman 19-piece 3/8" Dr. Inch and Metric Universal Socket Wrench Set
19-piece 3/8" Dr. Inch and Metric Wrench Set Has the Torque to Get the Job Done A combination of strength, adaptation and fast moving design, the Craftsman 19-piece socket wrench set delivers torque when and where you need it. Developed to grab countless fasteners, the specialized interior ridging takes hold of quad, hex and 12 point nuts and bolts, while turning both spline and external Torx fasteners with ease. And when you’re dealing with a chewed-up partially rounded bolt, no worries, this set is built to take hold where others do nothing but slip.
Precision crafted from rugged alloyed steel and protected by a layer of black oxide, this 19-piece inch and metric wrench set is designed for years of hard-turning work. And backed by the power of a Craftsman Forever Warranty, every piece of this set will be with you for a lifetime of torque, whether in the garage, under the hood or on the jobsite. A solid kit built to satisfy all your inch and metric needs, toss these tools in your drawer and reach for Craftsman on your next job.
- Craftsman 19-piece Socket Wrench Set includes sizes: 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18mm and1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, ½, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4 in.
- Quick-release button makes switching sockets fast
- 45-tooth ratcheting mechanism provides a minimum 8-degree ratcheting arc
- Black oxide coating provides protection
- Precision ground surfaces move smoothly against various surfaces
- Universal ridge design allows this set to turn 4, 6, 12 point fasteners as well as external Torx, Spline and even rounded heads
- Craftsman Lifetime Warranty
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This