Rockwell 18V ¼ in. Lithium Impact Driver
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
This Rockwell 1/4 Impact Gets Fasteners Turning Featuring a max of 1160 inch pounds of torque, a compact go-anywhere body and a fast charging, lightweight battery, this Rockwell 18v 1/4 in lithium impact driver sinks screws, loosens bolts and helps you get the job done. The ¼ inch hex shank chuck grabs hex driver and drill bits fast, piloting them through tough materials, while the rugged, high impact composite body helps prevent damage and ensures a long service life. Equipped with high intensity 18 volt propulsion, this Rockwell 1/4 impact drives through three times the recharge cycles of NiCd versions and built to always be ready, it holds a charge longer too. Built tough, and featuring a rapid 30 minute full capacity charge time, this tool is made to get the job done. Bring this Rockwell home and add an impact that counts to your kit.
- Rockwell 18v 1/4 in lithium impact driver includes: 18V drill/driver, battery, charger, double ended bit and transport bag
- Die cast aluminum gear case delivers solid performance and light weight
- High impact composite material withstands jobsite abuse
- Rapid charge rate has impact up and running fast
- 30 minute charge time with 75% capacity in 15 minutes
- 1160 in. lbs. of torque is perfect for structural work
- Driver qualifies for the Batteries for Life Program see package for details