GearWrench 17mm Full Polish Flex Ratcheting Combination Wrench
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
17 mm Flex Wrench: Strength at Any Angle Built to grip where other tools have problems, this 17mm wrench houses an integrated fine toothed ratcheting box end that spins both tough nuts and bolts with as few as five degrees of sweep. And featuring Surface Drive® machining, it takes stress away from the corners of bolts, placing it in the solid center of each fastener wall in order to help eliminate slip, rounding and edge stripping common to cheaper tools. To help you get in close, this tool delivers 180 degrees of flexibility, so whether you’re stretching under the fuselage of a jet or torquing the bolts that will hold that patio tight to the house, this tool delivers. When you need to put a little extra muscle into the job, this is the wrench to reach for. Crafted from tough alloyed steel and machined to exceed national and international standards, this 17mm Flex Wrench has the strength you need to pull stubborn nuts and bolts loose, and backed by a commonsense lifetime warranty, it’s got torque for decades of hard work. Tough, flexible and always ready for work, toss this wrench in your kit before the next job.
- The Gearwrench 17 mm Flex Combination Wrench provides solid grip and dependability to get the job done right
- Designed with a flex head that tilts up to 180 degrees at any interval
- Surface Drive® design of the wrenches almost eliminates fastener rounding and slip
- Adjustable set screw allows you to set desired head tension
- Spring washer design provides continuous head tension
- Serrated bean allows you to feel which way to pull
- Ratcheting box end needs as little as 5 degrees to move the fastener compared to 30 degrees of standard wrench
- Warranty: Limited lifetime