Craftsman 17438 Nextec 12-volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Multi-Tool
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Dozens of Jobs get Done with the Craftsman Cordless Multi Tool Perfect for getting those finishing touches done on the site and at home, the Craftsman 17438 Nextec delivers clean cuts, smooth surfaces and a portability that moves as fast as you do. Whether you’re replacing tiles, snapping shims or polishing the perfect miter, this cordless multi delivers 12 volts of oscillating power that helps you get the job done fast and right. Leave the cord in the truck and get the your trimming done without messing around. Featuring a rapid 30 minute charge time, six accessory attachments and a built-in dust collection system, this portable power house will always be ready to take on dozens of jobs whether you’re roughing in electrical outlets or trimming cabinet kicks. And featuring an ergonomic design that’s coated with a soft rubber grip, despite its rapid vibration, this tool is easy to hold in the palm of your hand. Toss one in your kit for jobs big and small, from electrical to plumbing to carpentry, this Craftsman Cordless Multi Tool won’t let you down.
- Full kit Includes: cordless multi-tool, 12 volt battery, 30-minute quick charger, accessory mount, 6 accessory attachments, owner's manual, carrying case
- The Craftsman Cordless Multi Tool’s work light shows you the details even in the dark
- Operates at 15000 Oscillations Per Minute
- Multi-tool design adapts easily to any task from rough to finish work
- Cordless design delivers portability and a reach that will help you tackle every job
- 30 minute charge time replenishes your battery rapidly to cut down on wait and increase work time
- Ergonomic design fit comfortably in your hand whether you’re sanding drywall overhead or notching base boards for hours of solid work
- The Craftsman 17438 Nextec’s soft grip helps you hold on tight
- Built-in dust collection keeps home, shop and site clean
- LED charge indicator lets you know equipment status fast
- Some assembly required