Craftsman 17191 19.2-volt C3 Cordless Drill/Driver
The Craftsman 17191 Drills, Drives and Delivers A solid addition to any tool kit, the Craftsman 19.2 Volt Drill Driver combines accuracy, control and power while swapping quickly between jobs, speeds and tensions so whether on the job or at home, you can move between tasks fast. Featuring a tension adjusting torque clutch for precision driving, this drill puts an end to stripped screws and bolts by delivering 24 individual settings that, from drilling to sinking screws, deliver the torque you need to get the job done. With a ergonomically designed, grip covered handle and extreme portability, the The Craftsman 17191 works where you do, whether you’re hanging soffits, mounting breaker boxes or reinforcing frame work, inside, outside and underground, this drill delivers the torque you need. Powered by a high endurance 19.2 volt battery that charges to full in just under an hour, it’s ready to take on any job. Powerful, adjustable and built Craftsman tough, this drill delivers. Toss it in your kit and get to work.
- Kit includes: 3/8 in. drill/driver, 19.2 volt DieHard battery, 1-hour charger
- Craftsman 19.2 Volt Drill Driver drills at high and low speeds with the flick of a finger
- Ergonomic design handle features a comfort grip for serious traction even after long hours of overhead work
- 24 torque settings deliver just the right amount of drive for every kind of fastener and material
- Forward/reverse functions drive and pull screws fast
- 3/8 in. keyless chuck grips driver and drill bits tight
- Electric brake means smooth fast stops for precise work
- Weight: 6.1 lbs.
- Fully assembled