Craftsman 17.5hp* Shift-on-the-Go™ 42" Lawn Tractor Non CA
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
This 42' Lawn Tractor is a Back Yard Beast From a 42-inch deck that gets you speed through mowing to a low cushy seat to the cup holder-yes, a cup holder-the Craftsman riding lawn mower has the features and convenience to make mowing the lawn enjoyable. It's a high performance tractor at an affordable price, an investment built to last through the years and across acres of lawn. With a 17.5 horsepower Briggs & Stratton engine designed for fuel-efficiency, the 42' lawn tractor' s Shift-on-the-Go transmission lets you easily change gears without stopping or struggling with a clutch. Speed adjustments up to 5 1/2 mph and a tight 18-inch turn radius giving you the flexibility you need to maneuver around obstacles, while deck height options ranging from 1 1/2 to 4 inches let you customize based on how long it's been since the last mowing.
- With a seven-speed Shift-on-the-Go transmission, tight turning radius and 42-inch deck that adjusts up to four inches, this Craftsman riding lawn mower is simple to use, powerful and capable of getting more done with in less time.
- The powerful Briggs & StrattonR 17.5 HP* OHV engine is designed to improve fuel economy, saving you money far into the future.
- Pick how you want to get rid of the grass: Discharge, mulch or bag it.
- The 7 Speed Shift-on-the-Go transmission saves time by not having to stop, brake or clutch to increase speeds
- The body includes a reinforced steel hood design with resin side ventilators and headlight, a rugged 13-gauge channel frame and a sturdy steel front axle.
- Comfort features include an ergonomic shifting lever, an adjustable low-back seat and an easy-to-grip steering wheel. There's a cup holder, too.
- Add a snow-plow attachment for all-season versatility.
Specifications & Dimensions