GearWrench 16pc Ratcheting Wrench Set. SAE/MM
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
16pc. Combination Ratcheting Wrench Set: Be Prepared for Every Job With the GearWrench 16pc. combination ratcheting wrench set it's a cinch to secure bolts and nuts of all sizes and models. The original patented ratcheting wrench has a slim thickness head shank allowing easy access to bolts in even the tightest spaces. This sturdy set allows you to work with both SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) standard measurements and metric measurements. These 20 essential wrenches need as little 5 degree swing arc to tighten fasteners meaning you get more work done with less effort.
The brightly polished high-shine finish on this 16pc. combination ratcheting wrench set makes it a breeze to clean and maintain in top condition. SAE ratcheting wrenches range from ¼ inch up to 9/16" inch. Metric ratcheting wrenches range from 6 mm up to 16 mm. Each wrench is clearly labeled-the measurement is precision etched into the handle. This well-designed set makes the perfect addition to any tool set!
- GearWrench 16pc. combination ratcheting wrench set includes 8 standard combination ratcheting wrenches and 8 metric combination ratcheting wrenches
- Standard wrench sizes included: ¼, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2;, 9/16,
- Metric wrench sizes included: 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Surface Drive Technology on box end provides off-corner loading for better grip and reduced fastener rounding
- The bright and high polish finish results in quick and easy cleaning
- Slim shank is designed to access fasteners in tight spots
- Wrench swings in a small 5 degree arc to offer control and avoid unnecessary adjustments
- Wide range of combination wrenches helps tackle a variety of household jobs from small to large