Craftsman 16" Variable Speed Scroll Saw (21602)
$77.93 - $85.93
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
16" Variable Speed Saw Provides Powerful Performance This Craftsman Scroll Saw measures 16 inches from blade to throat's so it's as versatile as it is powerful. This variable speed saw provides from 400 to 1600 strokes per minute, giving you the versatility you need to cut through soft and hard woods, as well as plastic and soft metals. A large cast iron work table with up to 45-degree tilt also allows you to really expand your bag of tricks with fancy moves like bevel cutting. This 16" Variable Speed Saw was made with the understanding that after all that hard work, no one has the energy to clean up a big mess. Fortunately, the multi-directional dust blower on this Craftsman scroll saw does the dirty work for you, keeping the cutting line free of dust and debris so you can focus all your energy on precision. Make the rest of cleanup a breeze by utilizing the shop vac-compatible dust extraction port and stashing your extra blades in the convenient on-board storage.
- This 1.6-Amp Craftsman Scroll Saw offers a 60 Hz motor and operates at 120 Volts.
- Variable speed (400-1600 spm) cuts through soft or hard woods, plastic and soft metals.
- Large (17-1/8" x 10-1/4") cast iron table tilts up to 45 degrees for bevel cutting.
- Accepts standard five-inch pin and plain-end blades.
- Two-inch maximum cutting thickness at 90 degrees, one-inch at 45 degrees, 16-inch depth of throat
- Multi-directional dust blower keeps cutting line free of dust and debris.
- Dust extraction port (1-1/4") connects to shop vacuum for easy cleanup.
- On-board storage conveniently holds extra blades.
- Kit includes four pin and blank-end blades, blade wrench
- Weight: 37.93 lbs. (17.2 kb)
- Product comes with owner's manual and Craftsman warranty.
- Some assembly required
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This