Craftsman Professional 15 amp 10" Portable Table Saw 21829
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Craftsman Saw Table: Portable, Tough and Accurate A good portable saw table is a necessity for every contractor, but not just any portable is going to work. Packing tons of features in a lightweight body, this Craftsman delivers dependability for solid rips, cross cuts and slots on the go, and if you’re in need of a router or miter table, this machine packs the trio of powerful tools into one super portable package. Designed with the job in mind, this machine swaps easily between tasks and keeps you moving on schedule. Featuring wide, smooth moving channels, crank controlled blade adjustment and reinforced movement mechanisms, it’s the perfect fit for any truck bed, because no matter how you move it, the rugged construction and built-in muscle will get this Craftsman Saw Table to every jobsite, ready to rip, and powered by a potent 15 amp motor, ripping it will do. A solid addition to any pro’s job kit, any weekend warrior’s shop or handyman’s home, this table saw combines three powerful tools in one for versatility and accuracy that can’t be matched. At a price that just makes sense, take it off the web, plug it in and get to work.
- Includes: Miter saw, carbide tipped blade, push stick, guarding system, anti-kickback pawl, hex keys, miter gauge, rip fence, miter table fence, router table guard and fence components, stand and operator's manual
- The Craftsman portable saw table includes an easy-folding stand for storage and effortless mobility
- The sliding rails and an oversized miter fence deliver smoother and more accurate cross cuts
- Sliding miter table and router table can be lifted and moved for proper placement when adjusting rails
- On-board storage for cord, blades, rip fence, miter gauge push stick and sliding miter table to keep work area organized
- Large 8 in. wheel roll over grass and debris easily
- 2-1/2 in. dust port for easy hook-up to wet/dry vacs to keep dust down and work area clean
- 1/32 in. scale on rails for precise measurements
- Dado Capable design accepts up to a 13/16 in. wide 6 in. dado stack
- Cast-Aluminum Tabletop provides a solid and durable surface for accurate cuts
- Die cast miter gauge with positive stops makes finding and changing to common miter angles quick and easy
- Power: 15 Amps
- Setup: Some assembly required