Craftsman 140cc* Briggs & Stratton Engine, High Wheel Rear Bag Push Mower
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Affordable High Performance Mowing There's no need to spend a basket full of money to get your lawn looking like a million bucks thanks to the Craftsman high wheel lawn mower . This rear bag mower delivers high performance bagging and mulching that goes well beyond any ordinary mower. Powered by a dependable 140cc Briggs & Stratton engine, 5.5 ft.-lbs. of torque turns a single performance blade on the 21-inch Precision Plus™ cutting for optimal results at a reasonable price. With Smooth Start™ Plus, the pull starter recoils at a lower speed for easier starting so there’s no more need to endlessly yank on the cord to get the mower running. Add in Ready Start™ which eliminates the need for priming or choking, starting your mower has never been easier. Large 11 inch rear wheels and seven inch wheels up front make this 71 pound mower nimble and much easier to turn and maneuver than larger, bulky lawn mowers, without sacrificing any cutting ability. The cutting deck height easily adjusts through six positions with simple-to-use levers, delivering the ability to perfectly tailor any lawn or grass type. The two-in-one cutting deck extends beyond the wheels for optimal cutting which ultimately reduces the number of swaths you’ll have to take to get the job done. The deck also gives the option of mulching, which returns important nutrients back into the lawn, or bagging EZ Empty rear bagger so removing the lawn clippings can easily be managed and your lawn looks spectacular and clutter-free. The wide opening allows the bag to completely fill before it needs emptying and aids in easy removal and use. The Dust Blocker™ feature reduces the amount of dirt and dust that flies around, keeping you cleaner. The adjustable handle makes using this Craftsman lawn mower a breeze as well as easier to store when the job is done and it’s time to sit back and enjoy your trimmed lawn.
- Powered by a Briggs & Stratton® Gold Series 140cc* OHV engine (5.5 torque) for dependable starting performance, durability and long life
- Smooth Start™ Plus - The recoil starter allows for lower speed and effort during pulling. Ready Start™ — No prime, no choke, just pull starter rope. Starting your mower has never been easier. Most Reliable Starting (MRS) spark plug — Makes starting easier and lasts longer
- Precision Plus™ cutting system delivers high-performance bagging and mulching with a durable blade, giving your lawn a manicured appearance
- 21 in. 2-in-1 deck — Mulch to put nutrients back into the lawn or bag clippings for disposal
- Deck design extends beyond wheels for more precise trimming and edging
- Dual-point deck height adjusters with 6 positions
- Flexible cutting heights ranging from 1.25 to 3.75 in. for any lawn or grass type
- EZ Empty rear bagger with Dust Blocker™ (1.9 Bu) reduces the amount of dust while allowing the bag to completely fill with clippings
- 7 in. front and 11 in. rear wheels for improved turning and traction over all types of terrain
- Unit comes fully assembled — No tools required
- Warranty: 2 years
- Available in 50 states
Specifications & Dimensions