Craftsman 140cc* Briggs & Stratton Engine, 22" Front Drive Self-Propelled Mower 50 States
Craftsman 22' Self-Propelled Mower Makes Lawn Care Easy With the Craftsman Self-Propelled Mower , it really is possible to do more work with less effort. With front wheel drive, the mower pull itself - you just have to follow along for the ride. You can collect clippings easily in the included bag or mulch them for instant, free fertilizer - or switch between the two with ease, no tools required. Bonus points: The dust-blocker bag helps keep dirt and grass pollen from blowing up into your face. This 22' Self-Propelled Mower is easy from the beginning - literally. The Briggs & Stratton motor delivers a smooth, easy, frustration-free start. An adjustable handle lets you find the most comfortable mowing position, while the blade adjusts as well. Pick heights ranging from 'I'm obsessive about mowing so the grass just needs a trim' to 'I put it off as long as possible so I'm cutting through a jungle again.
- The Craftsman Self-Propelled Motor has a 22 in. Torus deck that's easy to handle and control - particularly with front-wheel drive that lets the machine do most of the work.
- Collect clippings in the 2.3 cubic foot bag or mulch grass. There are no tools required to set up either system.
- The 550e Briggs & Stratton Silver Series Overhead Valve 140cc* engine is equipped with Smooth Start to get you going quicker.
- The front-wheel drive single-speed propelled drive system lets the mower do the work.
- The Dust-Blocker Grass Bag helps keep dirt away from user.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This