Craftsman 14-Piece Inch and Metric Combination Wrench Set
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Craftsman Ratcheting Combo Wrenches Create Easy To Use Power It's a given that work goes faster when you have the right tool, but with the Craftsman 14-pc reverse ratcheting combination wrench set you get not only a range of right tools, but smartly designed tools as well. The box ends are built with 12 contact points for better grip, while the 72-tooth ratcheting mechanism needs only five degrees of swing, making it fantastic when you're in a tight spot. The 12 degrees offset on the box end lets you work without banging up your hands. The Craftsman ratcheting combo wrenches are made of alloyed steel tough enough to give you the torque you need for years to come. The balanced, ergonomic design keeps the wrenches comfortable in your hand for as long as you're working.
- With a range of wrenches in popular metric and inch sizes, the Craftsman 14-pc reverse ratcheting combination wrench set gives you the variety to handle the most common jobs around the house or the garage
- Ratcheting box end speeds up work with 12 points for better contact and improved torque
- One-hand reversing level
- Box end is offset 12 degrees
- 72-tooth ratcheting mechanism rotates fast with only 5 degrees of swing
- Made of rugged alloyed steel
- The set includes seven inch sizes: 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16
- The other seven wrenches are metric: 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17 mm
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This