Craftsman 14-Inch Band Saw
This 1-Horsepower 14-inch Band Saw Has Some Serious Kick With its 1 HP dual 120/240 voltage motor and nearly 100-inch blade length, this Craftsman 14-inch band saw can tackle any serious cutting job. Built on a large, sturdy cast-iron base, this machine offers stability and flexibility with its 45-degree tilting table. For even more control, the band saw offers two blade speeds ? one for cutting wood and one for other non-ferrous materials ? turning it into a multi-purpose tool. Heavy-duty jobs are no task at all for the 14-inch band saw , owing to its versatility. Most importantly, it has the extra details that make a band saw user-friendly, like two dust collection ports in two different sizes, a 7-foot power cord, upper and lower guards and straightforward owner assembly. As an added bonus, the saw has an 8-inch resaw capacity and ball bearing guides to help reduce friction and lengthen blade life. Backed by a Craftsman One Year Limited Warranty, you can feel confident about your purchase.
- Use the Craftsman 14-Inch Band Saw for your woodworking needs and then some
- To cut different materials, the device offers 2 blade speeds: 1620 and 3340
- Two dust collection ports ? one at the back and one at the front ? are 2-1/2 in. and 4 in. deep, respectively
- This saw has a standard 3/4” x 3/8” miter slot
- A sleek, grey exterior means it fits well in any workroom
- Weight: 160 lbs.
- Dimensions: 33” W x 68” H x 21-5/8” D
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This