Craftsman 14.5 ft. lbs. gross torque 30" path Two-stage Snowblower
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Get the job done fast and efficiently. Designed with maximum power for maximum performance this Craftsman® snow thrower will clear away large amounts of snow in no time. Simple trigger action releases each wheel individually, allowing zero-turn in either direction. Providing exceptionally quiet operation, an aluminized lo-tone muffler is superior in sound reduction and corrosion resistance. The compact OHV design increases fuel efficiency, reduces emissions and provides 20% more power than conventional snow engines. With ergonomic design and ease of use in cold, you won't need to long for the warmth of the indoors, you'll get there quicker.
- 1450 series Briggs & Stratton engine
- Propelled, 6 forward speeds, 2 reverse speeds, push button electric start
- Large curved, serrated auger, 12" impeller
- 30" clearing width / 23" intake height ideal for heavy-duty jobs
- Trigger controlled power steering provides effortless steering, turning and maneuvering
- Remote chute rotation up to 180°
- Mitten Grip Starter Handle
- Single-hand control - Allows you to control the unit from either side using one handle
- Freeze resistant recoil starter
- Some assembly required
- 2-year limited warranty
Specifications & Dimensions