Craftsman 12mm Stubby Locking Flex Ratcheting Combination Wrench
Craftsman 12mm Stubby Locking Flex Ratcheting Combination Wrench Puts Torque in Your Palm The 12mm stubby locking flex ratcheting combination wrench is less than five inches long, making it very easy to fit into small spaces. The short wrench flexes on the handle, giving you 180-degree rotation with 11 positions and nine locking positions. It will get in close spaces, so you can ratchet or wrench hardware easily. It does not take up much space in your toolbox, either. With the Craftsman 12mm stubby locking flex ratcheting combination wrench , you get two options on one tool. The ratcheting side has a five-degree ratcheting arc. The open side is a typical 12mm wrench that will handle all of your typical jobs. Fully polished alloy steel makes up the whole of the body of this wrench for a clean look that will last. You will be able to wipe this wrench clean after even the dirtiest jobs.
- 12mm stubby locking flex ratcheting combination wrench is less than 5" long for close work
- The flex handle has 180-degree head rotation that has 11 positions and locks into 9 positions
- Ratcheting head lets you get the job done quickly
- Made of fully polished alloy steel for easy cleaning and durability
- Comes with the Craftsman forever guarantee
- Open head works like any wrench, but its slim profile and short handle let it get in where other wrenches cannot